Comment on page
Owners of bridged NFTs can move them back to the blockchain of origin (aka unbridge) anytime with just a couple of clicks.
- Hit the “Move Back” tab in the Bridge GUI.
- Chose your bridged NFT from the list.
- Approve access to your NFT in the transaction window, if not approved already by another mechanic.
- Your NFT on the destination blockchain gets burned and can’t be used there anymore.
- Claim the NFT locked on the original blockchain in the transaction window that pops up.