OctoGamex takes a small 2,5% fee across all of its mechanics as well as a flat 0.01 BNB fee on the NFT Trade mechanics. All fees are collected into a special contract that converts them to USDT every 24 hours to be distributed within the following 24 hours.
📍 Who Can Earn Rewards? Active and Passive OGT Stakers. The rewards are calculated daily to then be distributed to Active and Passive Stakers.
- Active Stakers are those whose OGT tokens are vested.
- Passive Stakers are those whose OGT tokens are not vested yet.
📍 How Often Can I Claim My Rewards? Once every 24 hours in the OctoGamex staking UI.
📍 What If I Forget to Claim My USDT Rewards for the Day? You can claim all the rewards you accumulated anytime, even if you skipped a day. As long as you keep staking your OGT, your account earns rewards.
📍 How Is USDT Fee Distribution Calculated for Active OGT Stakers?
- Total Fees Collected within the day make up the reward pool converted to USDT to be distributed within the following 24 hours to Active and Passive Stakers as rewards by the ratio of the OGT they stake to the total OGT staked.
- 86,400 is the number of seconds in 24 hours (BNB Chain).
📍How Is USDT Fee Sharing Calculated for Passive OGT Stakers?
- Total Fees Collected are 100 USDT
- User A stakes 2,000 Active OGT
- User B stakes 4,000 Passive OGT
- 10,000 total Active OGT is staked
- 10,000 total Passive OGT is staked
🔎 For 24 Hours of Staking User A earns 10 USDT
🔎 For 24 Hours of Staking User B earns 20 USDT